Your Browser History - as Favicons!

Seriously - this is a chrome extension that visualizes your browser history as a stack of favicons
As the author - Shan Huang - puts it
I decided to dig deep into my browser history data for my data visualization project. Because I spend so much time online everyday, doing all sorts of things from working to socializing to just aimless wandering, I thought browser history alone could narrate a significant portion of my life and what was on my mind. A plus of using browser history was that the data was nice and easy to obtain. Therefore I could skip the trudge of collecting and cleaning the data and focus on the content itself.
The Github repo of the extension is here, and the extension itself is here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erlang, Binaries, and Garbage Collection (Sigh)

Cannonball Tree!

Visualizing Prime Numbers