BigData - Usable Analytics Engine. Really.

We Are Cloud (from France. natch) has strung together a general purpose analytics engine that is actually usable. I've just started playing with it - more later once I have more - but it is almost frighteningly easy to use. I'm getting the same thrill of use that my first pass at Google Analytics gave me, one of those 'Hey! This is Cool!" moments....


A French startup called We Are Cloudwants to take cloud-based business intelligence applications to the next level, and it thinks it has taken another step in that direction with a new feature called QueryBlender. The highlight of version 3.0 of the company’s Bime offering, QueryBlender lets users combine live data sets on the fly to let users better make sense of their business by analyzing disparate data points against one another. (more...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erlang, Binaries, and Garbage Collection (Sigh)

Cannonball Tree!

Visualizing Prime Numbers