Available on Amazon, a collection of (nearly) a hundred sacred teachings that are capable of "bringing about an enlightenment experience so pure, so elevating, and so intense, you could plotz".
- If there is no self, whose arthritis is this?
- Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated?
- Wherever you go, there you are. Your luggage is another story.
- Accept misfortune as a blessing. Do not wish for perfect health, or a life without problems. What would you talk about?
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single Oy.
- There is no escaping karma. In a previous life, you never called, you never wrote, you never visited.And whose fault was that?
- Zen is not easy. It takes effort to attain nothingness. And then what do you have? Bupkis.
- Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Forget this and attaining Enlightenment will be the least of your problems.
- The Torah says, Love your neighbor as yourself. The Buddha says, There is no self. So … maybe we’re off the hook?